- Medicine Name: Skyrizi
- Generic Name: Risankizumab-rzaa
- Dosage Form & Strength: Injection: 150 mg/mL in each single-dose prefilled pen, 150 mg/mL & 75 mg/0.83 mL in each single-dose prefilled syringe
- Manufactured By: AbbVie Inc.
Medical Uses: Skyrizi is an interleukin-23 antagonist used for the treatment of:
- moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis (Ps) in adults who are recipients for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
- active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in adults.
- moderately-severely active Crohn’s disease (CD) in adults.
Plaque Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: The recommended dosage is 150 mg given by subcutaneous injection at Week 0, Week 4, and every 12 weeks thereafter.
Skyrizi injection may be administered alone or along with non-biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
Crohn’s Disease: The recommended induction dosage is 600 mg given by intravenous infusion over at least one hour at Week 0, Week 4, and Week 8. The recommended maintenance dosage is 360 mg given by subcutaneous injection at Week 12, and every 8 weeks thereafter.
Obtain liver enzymes and bilirubin levels before initiating therapy with Risankizumab-rzaa injection. Avoid injecting into areas where the skin is tender, erythematous, bruised, indurated or affected by psoriasis. Administration of this medicine in the upper, outer arm may only be performed by a health specialist or caregiver.
In case any dose is missed, administer as soon as possible. Thereafter, resume dosing at the standard scheduled time.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.