- Medicine Name: Daybue
- Generic name: Trofinetide
- Dosage form and Strength: It comes as Oral Solution: 200 mg/mL
- Manufactured by: Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Daybue is for the treatment of Rett syndrome in adults and pediatric patients aged 2 and above.
Recommended Dosage and Administration
Dosage: Twice daily, morning and evening, determined by patient weight.
Administration: Can be taken with or without food.
Patient Weight and Corresponding Dosage:
- 9 kg to less than 12 kg: 5,000 mg twice daily (25 mL twice daily)
- 12 kg to less than 20 kg: 6,000 mg twice daily (30 mL twice daily)
- 20 kg to less than 35 kg: 8,000 mg twice daily (40 mL twice daily)
- 35 kg to less than 50 kg: 10,000 mg twice daily (50 mL twice daily)
- 50 kg or more: 12,000 mg twice daily (60 mL twice daily)
Administration Options: Can be taken orally or through a gastrostomy (G) tube. Gastrojejunal (GJ) tube doses must be administered through the G-port.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.