- Medicine Name: Vitrakvi
- Generic Name: Larotrectinib
- Dosage Form & Strength: Capsules: 25 mg, 100 mg
- Manufactured By: Bayer Pharmaceuticals
Vitrakvi is designed as a kinase inhibitor for adult and pediatric patients with solid tumors that:
- have a NTRK gene fusion without any known acquired resistance mutation,
- are metastatic or where surgical resection can cause serious morbidity, and
- have no satisfactory alternative therapies or that have progressed after treatment.
Recommended Dosage: The recommended dosage of Vitrakvi capsules for adult and pediatric patients with body surface area (BSA) of minimum 1.0 meter-squared is 100 mg and pediatric patients with BSA not more than 1.0 meter squared is 100 mg/m2 orally twice daily, with or without food, until disease progression or until unacceptable toxicity.
Swallow capsules of Vitrakvi whole with water. It is not advisable to chew or crush the capsules. Avoid making up a missed dose within six hours of the next scheduled dose. If puking occurs just after taking a dose, take the very next dose at the scheduled time.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.