Elahere (Mirvetuximab Soravtansine)
- Medicine Name: Elahere
- Generic Name: Mirvetuximab Soravtansine
- Dosage Form & Strength: single-dose vial, containing 100 mg/20 mL
- Manufactured By: ImmunoGen
- Elahereis indicated as a treatment for adult patients with FRα-positive, platinum-resistant
- epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer. These patients should have
- received one to three prior systemic treatment regimens.
- The selection of patients for this therapy should be based on an FDA-approved test.
- Accelerated approval for this indication is based on tumor response rate and durability of
- response. Continued approval may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical
- benefit in a confirmatory trial.
- The recommended dose of Elahere is 6 mg/kg adjusted ideal body weight, given as an
- intravenous infusion every 3 weeks until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
- Patients should receive premedication with a corticosteroid, antihistamine, and antipyretic.
- Additionally, premedication with an antiemetic, ophthalmic topical steroids, and lubricating eye
- drops is recommended.
- Elahere should be administered as an intravenous infusion after dilution in 5% Dextrose Injection,
- USP, as it is not compatible with normal saline.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.