Venclexta is a BCL-2 inhibitor which contains Venetoclax. Venclexta uses are:
- For treating chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), with or without 17p deletion, patients have received at least one therapy beforehand.
- In combination with medication, azacitidine or decitabine, or low-dose cytarabine to treat newly-diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in adult patients aged 75 years or older or with comorbidities that preclude the use of intensive induction chemotherap
Note: Venclexta is an FDA approved drug
How do you order Venclexta (Vencetoclax) in India?
VENCLEXTA (Venetoclax Tablets) can be imported by patients or government hospitals in the name of the patients only.
The following documentation is required to import the product:
- A valid prescription from a qualified doctor.
- Patients diagnostic reports
- Patients id proof (issued by the government of India)
How does the order confirm?
Your order will be confirmed only after the receipt of:
- Valid prescription of the Doctor
- Import permit if applicable
Is VENCLEXTA available in India?
VENCLEXTA is a (prescription drug, prescription medication, or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) helps import cancer medicines on the named patient supply (NPS). Indian Pharma Network is the facilitator providing input
- On availability in India.
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable sources from Canada, Europe, the USA, and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
VENCLEXTA can be made available to patients, doctors, and hospitals in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow and Pune and other cities in India. The order will be confirmed only after receiving a valid prescription from the Doctor and import permit.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) can facilitate the supply of VENCLEXTA (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
Please contact +91-9310090915 | Toll-Free No: 1800-889-1064 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for venetoclax 100 mg price in India.
We guarantee quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirement.
Indian Pharma Network can source the VENCLEXTA (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe and can supply. Indian Pharma offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
Indian Pharma Network can dispense any valid prescription in the shortest possible time. The prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to the Patient’s address only from New Delhi, India.
- Indian Pharma Network helps you to connect with potential distributors, wholesalers, suppliers and dealers of Venclexta in India.