- Drug Name: Lytgobi
- API: Futibatinib
- Dosage Forms and Strengths: Tablets, 4 mg
- Manufactured by: Taiho Oncology Inc.
LYTGOBI is a kinase inhibitor approved for the treatment of adult patients with previously treated, unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma characterized by fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 (FGFR2) gene fusions or other rearrangements. This indication is granted under accelerated approval based on overall response rate and response duration. Continued approval may be subject to verification and description of clinical benefit in confirmatory trials.
Dosage and Administration
- Confirm the presence of an FGFR2 gene fusion or other rearrangement before initiating LYTGOBI treatment.
- The recommended dosage is 20 mg taken orally (five 4 mg tablets) once daily until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity occurs.
- Swallow the tablet whole, with or without food.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.