Trodelvy (Sacituzumab govitecan-hziy)
- Medicine Name: Trodelvy
- Generic Name: Sacituzumab Govitecan-hziy
- Dosage Form & Strength: For injection: 200 mg , 180 mg lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial
- Manufactured By: Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Trodelvy is a Trop-2-directed antibody and topoisomerase inhibitor conjugate used to treat adult patients with:
- metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (mTNBC) who have received at least 2 prior therapies for metastatic disease.
- locally advanced/metastatic urothelial cancer (mUC) who have previously treated with a platinum-containing chemotherapy and either programmed death receptor-1 (PD-1) or programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) inhibitor.
Recommended Dosage: The recommended dose is 10 mg/kg administered as an intravenous infusion once a week on Days 1’st and 8’th of 21-day treatment cycles. Continue treatment until the disease is progressive or unacceptable toxicity occurs. Do not administer Trodevy injection at doses greater than 10 mg/kg. Administer it as an intravenous infusion only. Do not administer this drug as an intravenous push or bolus.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.