Stelara (ustekinumab) is a human interleukin-12 and -23 antagonist drug. Stelara uses in treating:
- Moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (Ps) candidates for phototherapy or systemic therapy.
- Active psoriatic arthritis (PsA), alone or along with methotrexate.
- Moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease (CD) who have failed or were intolerant to treatment with immunomodulators or corticosteroids but never failed a tumour necrosis factor (TNF) blocker or failed or were intolerant to treatment with one or more TNF blockers.
Note: – Stelara (ustekinumab) is an FDA approved drug.
What documents are required to import STELARA to India?
STELARA (Ustekinumab) can be imported by patients or government hospitals in the name of the patients only.
The following documentation is required to import the product:
- A valid prescription from a qualified doctor.
- Patients diagnostic reports
- Patients id proof (issued by the government of India)
How does the order confirm?
- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of:
- A valid prescription of healthcare professionals
- Import permit if applicable
Is STELARA available in India?
STELARA is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) helps import cancer medicines on the named patient supply (NPS). Indian Pharma Network is the facilitator providing input
On availability in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable sources from Canada, Europe, the USA and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
STELARA (Ustekinumab) can be made available to patients, doctors and hospitals in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow and Pune and other cities in India. The order will be confirmed only after receiving a valid prescription from the doctor and import permit.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) can facilitate the supply of STELARA (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable)
Please contact +91-9310090915 | Toll-Free No: 1800-889-1064 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for ustekinumab price in India.
We guarantee quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Indian Pharma Network can source the STELARA (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe and can supply. Indian Pharma offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
Indian Pharma Network can dispense any valid prescription in the shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to the Patient’s address only from New Delhi, India.
Indian Pharma Network helps you to connect with potential distributors, wholesalers, suppliers and dealers of Stelara in India.