- Name: STELARA
- Generic Name: Ustekinumab
- Strength: 45 mg/0.5 ml and 90 mg/1 ml vial.
- Manufactured: JANSSEN Pharmaceutical
Stelara (ustekinumab) is a human interleukin-12 and -23 antagonist drug. Stelara uses in treating:
- Moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (Ps) candidates for phototherapy or systemic therapy.
- Active psoriatic arthritis (PsA), alone or along with methotrexate.
- Moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease (CD) who have failed or were intolerant to treatment with immunomodulators or corticosteroids but never failed a tumour necrosis factor (TNF) blocker or failed or were intolerant to treatment with one or more TNF blockers.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.