- Medicine Name: Jemperli
- Generic Name: Dostarlimab-gxly
- Dosage Form & Strength: Injection: 500 mg/10 mL (50 mg/mL) Solution in a Single-dose Vial
- Manufactured By: GlaxoSmithKline
Jemperli is a PD-1–blocking antibody used for the treatment of adult patients with mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) recurrent or advanced endometrial cancer that has progressed on or following previous treatment with a platinum-containing regimen and solid tumours, as determined by an FDA-approved test, that have progressed on or following prior treatment and who have no satisfactory alternative treatment options.
Recommended Dosage: The proposed dosage of Jemperli is:
- Dose 1’st through Dose 4’th: 500 mg every 3 weeks.
- Subsequent dosing beginning 3’rd weeks after Dose 4’th (Dose 5’th onwards): 1,000 mg every 6 weeks.
Healthcare professionals recommend the dosage of Jemperli to be administered as an intravenous (IV) infusion over 30 minutes. Treat patients until the disease is progressive or unacceptable toxicity occurs
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.