- Name: ONCASPAR
- Generic Name : Pegaspargase
- Strength: Units/5 mL solution in a single-use vial.
- Manufactured: BAXALTA US INC.
Oncaspar (Pegaspargase) is an asparagine specific enzyme used as a component of a multi-agent chemotherapeutic regimen for treatment of patients with:
- First line acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia and hypersensitivity to asparaginase.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.