- Medicine Name: Ztalmy
- Generic Name: Ganaxolone
- Dosage Form & Strength: Oral suspension 50 mg/mL
- Manufactured By: Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ztalmy is a neuroactive steroid gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor positive modulator indicated for the treatment of seizures associated with cyclin-dependent kinase-like 5 (CDKL5) deficiency disorder (CDD) in patients 2 years of age and older.
Dosage for patients weighing 28 kg or less:
- Starting dosage: 6 mg/kg three times daily (18 mg/kg/day)
- Maximum dosage: 21 mg/kg three times daily (63 mg/kg/day)
Dosage for patients weighing over 28 kg:
- Starting dosage: 150 mg three times daily (450 mg daily)
- Maximum dosage: 600 mg three times daily (1800 mg daily).
- Administer Ztalmy orally three times daily with food.
- Titrate Ztalmy gradually according to the recommended schedules. See full prescribing information.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.