- Medicine Name: Empliciti
- API: Elotuzumab
- Dosage Form & Strength: Injections: 300 mg/400 mg lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial for reconstitution
- Manufactured By: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Empliciti is the first monoclonal antibody that targets the signaling lymphocytic activation molecule family (SLAMF) 7 protein, and the second monoclonal antibody used
- in combination with medicines lenalidomide and dexamethasone for the treatment of adults with multiple myeloma (MM) who have received 1 to 3 prior therapies.
- in combination with medicines pomalidomide and dexamethasone for the treatment of adults with multiple myeloma (MM) who have received at least prior therapies including lenalidomide and a proteasome inhibitor (PI).
With lenalidomide and dexamethasone: The recommended dose of Empliciti is 10 mg/kg administered intravenously every week for the first two cycles and every 2 weeks thereafter until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
With pomalidomide and dexamethasone: The recommended dose is 10 mg/kg intravenously (IV) given every week for the initial two cycles and 20 mg/kg every four weeks thereafter until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.