Filsuvez (birch triterpenes)
- Drug Name: Filsuvez
- Generic Name: Birch triterpenes
- Dosage Forms and Strengths:Topical gel: 10% birch triterpenes w/w supplied in 25 mL sterile tubes.
- Manufactured by: Amryt Pharmaceuticals DAC
For the treatment of wounds related to dystrophic and junctional epidermolysis bullosa in adult and pediatric patients six months of age and older, FILSUVEZ topical gel is recommended.
Dosage and Administration:
- Before and after applying FILSUVEZ, it is recommended to either wash hands or use gloves during application.
- Apply FILSUVEZ in a 1 mm layer exclusively to the affected wound surface without rubbing the gel. Cover the wound with a sterile, non-adhesive dressing, or apply FILSUVEZ directly to the dressing, ensuring direct contact with the wound.
- Continue applying FILSUVEZ to cleaned wounds during dressing changes until the wound is fully healed.
- If a FILSUVEZ-treated wound becomes infected, cease treatment until the infection resolves.
- Each FILSUVEZ tube is designed for single use. Once opened, use the product immediately, and dispose of the tube in household trash or through a drug take-back site if available.
- Avoid any contact of FILSUVEZ with eyes and mucous membranes (e.g., mouth, vagina, anus). In case of accidental contact, irrigate the area with water.
- FILSUVEZ is exclusively for topical use. Do not use on mucous membranes (oral, intravaginal, or intra-anal). It is not intended for ophthalmic use.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.