Lonsurf is a combination drug of trifluridine, a nucleoside metabolic inhibitor, and tipiracil, a thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor, used to treat adult patients with:
- metastatic colorectal cancer who have been previously treated with fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin- and irinotecan-based chemotherapy, an anti-VEGF biological therapy, and if RAS wild-type, an anti-EGFR therapy.
- metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma previously treated with at least two prior lines of chemotherapy that included a fluoropyrimidine, a platinum, either a taxane or irinotecan, and if appropriate, HER2/neu-targeted therapy
What documents are required to import LONSURF to India?
LONSURF (trifluridine and tipiracil) can be imported by patients or government hospitals on the name of the patients only.
The following documentation required to import the product:
- Valid prescription from a qualified doctor.
- Patients diagnostic reports
- Patients id proof (issued by government of India)
How does order be confirmed?
The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of:
- Valid prescription of Doctor
- Import permit if applicable
Is LONSURF available in India?
LONSURF is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) helps import cancer medicines on the named patient supply (NPS). Indian Pharma Network is facilitator providing input
- On availability in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable source from Canada, Europe, USA and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
LONSURF can be made available in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune and other cities in India.
Indian Pharma Network can facilitate the supply of LONSURF (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable).
Please contact +91 965087751- Toll Free – 18008891064 for lonsurf 20 mg price in India.
We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Indian Pharma Network is able to source the Lonsurf (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe, and has the ability to supply. Indian Pharma offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
Indian Pharma Network is able to dispense any valid prescription in the shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to the Patient’s address only from New Delhi, India.
What is the Generic Name for the trade name drug Lonsurf® ?
Trifluridine/Tipiracil is Generic Name for the trade name drug Lonsurf®.
What is the Manufacturer Name of Lonsurf®?
Lonsurf® is manufactured by Taiho Pharma Co. Ltd.
Is Lonsurf® approved by the FDA?
Yes, Lonsurf® is approved by the FDA.
What is the dosage and form of Lonsurf® available?
Lonsurf® is available as Tablets in two strengths: 15 mg trifluridine/6.14 mg tipiracil and 20 mg trifluridine/8.19 mg tipiracil for oral administration.
What are the most commonly reported side effects of Lonsurf®?
The most commonly reported lonsurf side effects (≥10%) are thrombocytopenia, anemia, neutropenia, fatigue/asthenia, decreased appetite, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, and pyrexia.
What are the Highlights of prescribing information for Lonsurf®?
Click Here to download full lonsurf prescribing information.