Medical Uses: Nulibry is cyclic pyranopterin monophosphate (cPMP) used to reduce the risk of mortality in patients with molybdenum cofactor deficiency (MoCD) Type A.
Recommended Dosage: Start therapy with Nulibry injection if the patient has a diagnosis or presumptive diagnosis of molybdenum cofactor deficiency Type A. In patients with a presumptive diagnosis of molybdenum cofactor deficiency Type A, confirm the diagnosis of molybdenum cofactor deficiency Type A promptly after starting Nulibry therapy. In such patients, discontinue this treatment if the MoCD Type A diagnosis is not confirmed by genetic testing.
Nulibry medicine is intended for administration by a health specialist. In case deemed apt by a health specialist, this medicine may be given at home by the patient’s caregiver. The drug is for intravenous infusion only. Use with non-DEHP tubing with a 0.2 micron filter. Avoid mixing this medicine (Nulibry) with other medicinal products. Avoid administering as an infusion with other drugs.
Nulibry injection is given through an infusion pump at a rate of 1.5 mL/minute. Dose volumes less than 2 mL may require syringe administration through slow intravenous push. Administration of this medicine must be done within four hours of reconstitution
Recommended Dosage for Patients Less Than One Year of Age (by gestational age): The recommended dosage regimen of Nulibry injection in patients less than one year of age is based on actual body weight is as follows:
Preterm Neonates (Gestational Age Less than 37 Weeks):
Initial Dosage: Nulibry 0.4 mg/kg once in a day.
Dosage at Month 1: Nulibry 0.7 mg/kg once in a day.
Dosage at Month 3: Nulibry 0.9 mg/kg once in a day.
Term Neonates (Gestational Age 37 Weeks and Above):
Initial Dosage: Nulibry 0.55 mg/kg once in a day.
Dosage at Month 1: Nulibry 0.75 mg/kg once in a day.
Dosage at Month 3: Nulibry 0.9 mg/kg once in a day.
Recommended Dosage for Patients One Year of Age or Older: For patients 1 year of age or older, the recommended dosage is fosdenopterin 9.5 mg/kg (based on actual body weight) administered as an intravenous infusion once daily.
If a dose of Nulibry is missed, administer the missed/skipped dose as promptly as possible. Administer the very next scheduled dose at least six hours after the administration of the missed/skipped dose.
Warning & Precautions
- Nulibry-treated patients should avoid or minimize the exposure to direct sunlight and artificial UV light exposure and adopt precautionary measures (wear protective clothing and hats, use broad spectrum sunscreen with high SPF in patients aged 6 months and older, and wear sunglasses). If photosensitivity occurs, patients to seek medical attention promptly and consider a dermatological evaluation.
- Other medicins may affect Nulibry, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbal medicinal products. Let your health specialist know about all your child’s current medications and any medications the child starts or stops using.
- There are no deets exist on the use of Nulibry injection in pregnant women to assess for a drug-related risk of significant birth defects, miscarriage, or adverse maternal or fetal outcomes.
- There are no human findings exist to assess the existence of Nulibry medicine or its metabolites in human milk, the effects on the breastfed baby, or the effects on the production of milk for the mother.
- The developmental and health benefits of nursing must be considered along with the nursing mother’s clinical need for Nulibry treatment and any potential side effects on the breastfed baby from Nulibry treatment or from the underlying maternal condition.
Documentation & Availability
What documents are required to import NULIBRY to India?
NULIBRY (fosdenopterin) injection can be imported by patients or government hospitals on the name of the patients only.
The following documentation required to import the product:
- Valid prescription from a qualified doctor.
- Patients diagnostic reports
- Patients Identity Proof (issued by government of India)
How does order be confirmed?
The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of:
- Valid prescription of Doctor
- Import permit if applicable
Is NULIBRY available in India?
NULIBRY (fosdenopterin injection) is a (prescription drug, prescription medication or prescription medicine) pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) helps import cancer medicines on the named patient supply (NPS). Indian Pharma Network is facilitator providing input
- On availability of Nulibry in India (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Medicine Price.
- Finding Genuine and reliable source from Canada, Europe, USA and Australia
- Ensuring 100% transparency.
NULIBRY can be made available to patients, doctors and hospitals at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow and Pune and other cities in India. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of a valid prescription from the doctor and import permit.
IPN (Indian Pharma Network) can facilitate the supply of NULIBRY (prescription medicines) to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable).
Please contact +91-9310090915 | Toll-Free Number: 1800-889-1064 or write us at email@example.com for Nulibry price in India.
We take guarantee of quality and delivery anywhere in the world as per the buyer’s requirements.
Sourcing & Delivery
Indian Pharma Network is able to source the NULIBRY (Cancer Treatment Medicines) from across the globe, and has the ability to supply. Indian Pharma Network offers its customers worldwide access to the best available treatment.
Indian Pharma Network is able to dispense any valid prescription in the shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to the Patient’s address only from New Delhi, India.
What is the Generic Name for the trade name drug Nulibry®?
Fosdenopterin is Generic Name for the trade name drug Nulibry®.
What is the Manufacturer Name of Nulibry®?
Nulibry® is manufactured by BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
Is Nulibry® approved by the FDA?
Yes, Nulibry® is approved by the FDA. Date of first/initial approval: February 26, 2021.
Where can I get Nulibry 9.5 mg injection at the best price in India?
To get the best nulibry 9.5 injection price in India, kindly contact Indian Pharma Network (a WHO GDP & ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company). For Nulibry, a valid medical prescription is required from your treating physician.
What is the dosage and form of Nulibry® supplied?
Nulibry® is supplied as injection: 9.5 mg of fosdenopterin as a lyophilized powder or cake in a single-dose vial for reconstitution for intravenous administration.
What are the most common side effects with Nulibry®?
The most common side effects with Nulibry include: catheter-related complications, viral infection, pyrexia, pneumonia, cough/sneezing, otitis media, bacteremia, vomiting, viral upper respiratory infection, gastroenteritis, and diarrhea.
How much does Nulibry® cost in India?
The nulibry cost in India is less and can vary. In order to procure this medication authentically, you can Call or WhatsApp +91-9310090915 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the storage conditions of Nulibry®?
Store Nulibry in a medical-grade freezer. Keep all the vials in their original carton in order to protect them from light. Check the temperature of the −13°F to 14°F (−25°C to −10°C) freezer on a regular basis to make sure it’s working appropriately.
Is it safe to buy Fosdenopterin injection online from India?
Yes, you can buy fosdenopterin injection online at best price from the Indian Pharma Network (IPN) if Nulibry (Fosdenopterin) has not been approved or is not available in your country.
What are the Highlights of prescribing information for Nulibry®?
Click Here to download full Nullibry prescribing information.