- Drug Name: Mounjaro
- Generic Name: Tirzepatide
- Dosage Forms and Strengths:Injection: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 12.5 mg
- Manufactured by: Eli Lilly and Company
- Has not been studied in patients with a history of pancreatitis.
- It is not indicated for use in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- The recommended starting dosage is 2.5 mg, injected subcutaneously once weekly.
- After 4 weeks, increase to 5 mg injected subcutaneously once weekly.
- If additional glycemic control is needed, increase the dosage in 2.5 mg increments after at least 4 weeks on the current dose.
- The maximum dosage is 15 mg subcutaneously once weekly.
- Administer once weekly at any time of day, with or without meals.
- Inject subcutaneously in the abdomen, thigh, or upper arm.
- Rotate injection sites with each dose.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.