- Drug Name: NexoBrid
- API: Anacaulase-bcdb
- Dosage Forms and Strengths: NexoBrid, topical gel: 8.8%
- Manufactured by: Vericel Corporation
- The safety and effectiveness of NexoBrid have not been established for the treatment of:
- Chemical or electrical burns.
- Burns on the face, perineum, or genitalia.
- Burns on the feet of patients with diabetes mellitus or on the feet of patients with occlusive vascular disease.
- Circumferential burns.
- Burns in patients with significant cardiopulmonary disease, including inhalation injury.
- For topical use only.
- NexoBrid may be applied in up to two applications of 4 hours each.
- A first application may be applied to an area of up to 15% body surface area (BSA).
- A second application may be applied 24 hours later. The total treated area for both applications must not exceed 20% BSA.
- Prepare NexoBrid at the patient’s bedside within 15 minutes of the intended application.
- Apply NexoBrid to a clean, moist wound bed free of burned epidermis layer and blisters, and cover with an occlusive film dressing for 4 hours.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.