Opdualag (Nivolumab & Relatimab)
- Drug Name: Opdualag
- Generic Name: Nivolumab & Relatimab
- Dosage Forms and Strengths: Injection: 240 mg of nivolumab and 80 mg of relatlimab per 20 mL in a single-dose vial.
- Manufactured by: Bristol-Myers Squibb
OPDUALAG is a groundbreaking blend of nivolumab, programmed death receptor-1 (PD-1) blocking antibody, and relatlimab, a lymphocyte activation gene-3 (LAG-3) blocking antibody. This innovative combination is specifically indicated for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients, 12 years of age or older, grappling with unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
- For adult patients and pediatric patients weighing at least 40 kg:
- Administer 480 mg of nivolumab and 160 mg of relatlimab intravenously every 4 weeks.
- Opdualag 480 mg is to be administered as an intravenous infusion over a 30-minute period.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.