- Medicine Name: Relyvrio
- API: sodium phenylbutyrate and taurursodiol
- Dosage & Strength:3 g sodium phenylbutyrate & 1 g taurursodiol in single dose pack
- Manufactured by: Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indication and Usage:
The combination medicine of sodium phenylbutyrate and taurursodiol is used to treat amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It comes in the form of a single dose pack for oral administration in the strength of 3 g sodium phenylbutyrate & 1 g taurursodiol.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended initial dose of sodium phenylbutyrate and taurursodiol for oral suspension is 1 packet daily for the first 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, increase the maintenance dosage of 1 packet twice a day.
Preparation & Administration
- One should empty the contents of 1 packet in a c container ontaining 8 ounces of room temperature water and stir vigorously.
- Healthcare professionals recommend taking this medicine orally or administering it via a feeding tube within 1 hour of preparation. One may store the reconstituted suspension for up to 1 hour at room temperature.
- One should discard any unused sodium phenylbutyrate and taurursodiol reconstituted suspension after 1 hour.
- Administer sodium phenylbutyrate and taurursodiol before a snack or meal.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.