- Medicine Name: Rybrevant
- Generic Name: Amivantamab-vmjw
- Dosage Form & Strength: Injection: 350 mg/7 mL (50 mg/mL)
- Manufactured By: Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rybrevant is a bispecific EGF receptor directed and MET receptor-directed antibody used for the treatment of adult patients with locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon-20 insertion mutations, whose cancer has progressed on or after platinum-based chemotherapy.
Recommended Dosage: The recommended dosage of rybrevant injection is based on the baseline body weight and administered as an intravenous infusion after dilution.
- For body weight (at baseline) less than 80 kg, recommended dose is 1050 mg (3 vials).
- For body weight (at baseline) greater than or equal to 80 kg, recommended dose is 1400 mg (4 vials).
Administer premedications as recommended. Administer via a peripheral line on Week 1 & 2. Administer rybrevant dosage weekly for 4 weeks, with the initial dose as a split infusion in Week 1 on Day 1 & 2, then administer every 2 weeks thereafter. Administer diluted Rybrevant dosage intravenously.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.