- Medicine Name: Xpovio
- Generic Name: Selinexor
- Dosage Form & Strength: Tablets: 20 mg
- Manufactured By: Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
Xpovio first-in-class oral selective inhibitor of nuclear export (SINE) used:
- In combination with bortezomib and dexamethasone to treat adult patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least one prior therapy.
- In combination with dexamethasone for the treat adult patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have received a least four prior therapies and whose disease is refractory to at least two proteasome inhibitors, at least two immunomodulatory agents, and an anti‐CD38 monoclonal antibody.
- For the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B‐cell lymphoma (DLBC) not otherwise specified, including DLBCL arising from follicular lymphoma, after at least 2 lines of systemic therapy.
Multiple Myeloma: In Combination with Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (SVd): The recommended dosage of xpovio tablets is 10 mg taken orally once weekly on Day 1 of each week until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity in combination with:
- Bortezomib 1.3 mg/m2 is administered subcutaneously once weekly on Day 1 of each weeks for 4 weeks followed by 1 week off.
- Dexamethasone 20 mg taken orally twice weekly on Days 1 and 2 of each week.
In Combination with Dexamethasone (Sd): The recommended dosage of XPOVIO is 80 mg taken orally on Days 1 and 3 of each week until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity in combination with dexamethasone 20 mg taken orally with each dose of XPOVIO on Days 1 and 3 of each week.
Diffuse Large B‐Cell Lymphoma: The recommended dosage of XPOVIO is 60 mg taken orally on Days 1 and 3 of each week until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and indianpharmanetwork does not lay any claim on them we only provide Information.