Dosage and Administration:
- Teclistamab can cause serious or life-threatening neurologic toxicity, including Immune Effector Cell-Associated Neurotoxicity Syndrome (ICANS). Monitor patients for symptoms of neurologic toxicity during treatment. At the initial sign of neurologic toxicity, including ICANS, promptly assess patients and provide supportive therapy depending on severity.
- Treatment with Teclistamab can cause hepatotoxicity, including fatalities. Monitor liver enzymes and bilirubin at baseline and throughout treatment as clinically required. Withhold treatment or consider permanent discontinuation of treatment depending on severity.
- The medicine can cause critical, life-threatening, or fatal infections. Monitor patients for signs and symptoms of infection before and during treatment and treat them appropriately. Monitor immunoglobulin levels during treatment and treat them according to guidelines, including infection precautions and antibiotic or antiviral prophylaxis.
- Teclistamab can cause neutropenia and febrile neutropenia. Monitor complete blood cell counts periodically during therapy and provide supportive care per local institutional guidelines. Monitor neutropenia patients for signs and symptoms of infection. Withhold treatment based on severity.
- Based on its mechanism of action, Teclistamab may cause fetal harm when used by a pregnant woman. Females of reproductive potential should use effective contraception during treatment with Teclistamab and for 5 months after the final dose.
How and Where to Buy Teclistamab: