Selpercatinib is a drug that is sold under the brand name Retevmo. Retevmo is a kinase inhibitor used to treat various cancers, such as lung cancer, thyroid cancer, medullary thyroid
cancer, and certain other tumor solids. It is available in India, and the cost of Retevmo is economical and can be easily used for respective treatments against a valid and recognized prescription.
RETEVMO : USES
- It is used in adult patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- (NSCLC) having a rearrangement during transfection (RET) gene fusion.
- It is actively used in adult and pediatric patients of age 12 years and older with advanced or
- metastatic medullary thyroid cancer (MTC) with a RET mutation, as detected by an FDA-
- approved test, which require systemic therapy.
- RETEVMO is used in adults and children 12 years and older with advanced or metastatic thyroid cancer with a RET gene fusion, who require systemic therapy, and who are radioactive iodine-refractory. FDA-approved tests should detect them for treatment.
- Adult patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors with a RET gene fusion that have progressed on or following prior systemic treatment or who have no satisfactory alternative treatment option, Retevmo is used. Authorized dealers and Ikris Pharma Networks are recognized Retevmo suppliers in India.